Good morning, Canada embassy.
My name is Rita Aguirre, I am from Jalisco state and I am 27 years old.I chose the career of Accounting and public finance in the University of Mexico
in long distance.
I choose that career because I like accounting, I think all the careers offered by the Universities are in great demand, in the personal aspect it is the one that fits most in my profile, it will help me to develop in the professional and personal sphere.
The university by its virtual modality has great benefits that help us to grow without neglecting other aspects of our life.
It is an excellent educational model that offers young people for their professional development.
Without more I say goodbyeReiterating my greetings.
Rita Aguirre.
I choose that career because I like accounting, I think all the careers offered by the Universities are in great demand, in the personal aspect it is the one that fits most in my profile, it will help me to develop in the professional and personal sphere.
The university by its virtual modality has great benefits that help us to grow without neglecting other aspects of our life.
It is an excellent educational model that offers young people for their professional development.
Without more I say goodbyeReiterating my greetings.
Rita Aguirre.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario